Sunday 12 January 2020

SalesforceWay Podcast

SalesforceWay Podcast

Mid 2019, Xi Xiao from Finland reached out to ask me if I’d appear on his podcast, SalesforceWay. I’ve done a podcast or two in the past, but not for some time, so I accepted with gusto. As is so often the case, I had a stack of work that I was already behind on and some half-completed community initiatives that needed some focus. Luckily Xi was a patient man and shortly (a quarter of a year or so!) afterwards we recorded the episode

Anyone who has been following my blog over the last couple of years will know that I’m a big fan of the Salesforce CLI, so this seemed like a great topic to talk about. For those who aren’t familiar with the podcast format, I always feel it’s kind of a cross between an interview and a collection of war stories. As a rule they are intended to enlighten rather than train, involving a conversation around a topic and pointing the listener at where they might find out more information.

While my episode is clearly the one you should listen to first, there are a ton of great episodes available, so don’t stop at one! There are also more on the way - I know this as I recommended a few of the guests. Xi is always looking for more, so if you have a topic that you think other Salesforce developers would be interested in, reach out to Xi, or if you are shy then get in touch with me via the usual channels (or the comments section of this post) and I’ll arrange an introduction. You won’t regret it - it’s a lot of fun!

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment