Win Free E-Copies of Visualforce Development Cookbook
This week I’ve teamed up with Packt Publishing to organise a giveaway of my new book - Visualforce Development Cookbook.
Three lucky winners will receive an e-copy of the book - keep reading to find out how you can be one of these lucky winners.
- Write effective controller tests
- Maintain multiple records from a single page
- Produce re-usable components for utility functions
- Create custom charts to visualise single or multiple sets of data
- Redraw part of a page in response to user input
- Replace standard components with custom, brand able versions
- Provide access to data via a public website
- Allow users to create and retrieve data from a mobile device
How to enter?
All you need to do is head on over to the book page, look through the product description of the book and drop a line via the comments for this post, including your email address, to let us know what interests you about this book. Its that simple!
The contest will close on 3rd November 2013. Winners will be contact by email, so be sure to use your real email address when you comment!
Update 04/11/2013 - the contest is now closed. Winners will be announced shortly.
Update 06/11/2013 - and the winners have been chosen.
Congratulations: Dennis Onyango, King Koo, Anil Bathula. You’ll hear from Packt pubishing via email on how to access your e-copy of my book.
Commiserations to those that entered but didn’t win - watch out for more contests in the coming weeks.