Tuesday 30 August 2011

Dreamforce, baby!

So excited to be in San Francisco for Dreamforce 2011.  This is my second Dreamforce, but my first as an attendee.  Last year BrightGen were part of the Cloud Expo, so I was chained to a stand and trapped in a suit and tie. This year I'm looking forward to some deep dive sessions and networking with my fellow MVPs.

Due to late flight booking etc we didn't arrive until 7pm on Monday night after 20+ hours travelling and a hop through LAX.  After a quick turn and burn at the hotel, we headed off to Union Square for dinner and within 30 minutes had bumped into about 25 people that we knew!  Dreamforce takes over this town.

I'll be attempting some blog entries and twitter updates (along with 40,000+ others no doubt) as the week progresses, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment