Monday 29 September 2014

My Dreamforce 14 Sessions

Screen Shot 2014 09 28 at 08 30 40

Dreamforce is only a couple of weeks away now, and once again I’m (co-)presenting a few session in the dev zone:

Monday 13th October 12:45 - 13:15 - Tech Talks 301: Stage Presence

This is part of a series of talks aimed at encouraging new speakers - from the overview "You'll learn how to overcome your anxiety and present with confidence”.  Very few people are born to present and, believe it or not, I wasn’t one of them. I’m co-presenting this session with Mark Passavoy of Appirio and I’ll share my top tips for great sessions.

https://success.salesforce.com/Ev_Sessions#/session/a2q30000000iWJJAA2

Tuesday 14th October 10:00 - 10:40 - Responsive Design with Visualforce and Twitter Bootstrap

Responsive design is a key requirement when building Visualforce pages nowadays, especially with the advent of Salesforce1 and the need for apps to display appropriately on any device. Come along to this session to learn what responsive design is all about, the key techniques and tools, along with a demo built using Twitter Bootstrap and Visualforce, and a look at the code.

https://success.salesforce.com/Ev_MyAgenda#/session/a2q30000000gunfAAA

Wednesday 15th October 12:15 - 2:45 - Hands-on Workshop: Intermediate Development with Heroku and Force.com

A hands-on Elevate-style workshop in the devzone.  Don’t forget your laptop!

https://success.salesforce.com/Ev_MyAgenda#/session/a2q30000000iHsMAAU

Wednesday 15th October 10:30 - 11:30 - The Salesforce Developer Keynote

Okay, this isn’t one of my sessions - I’m still not important enough to make the stage for this one, although if Dave Carroll twists a knee on the steps up I’m ready to step in! The Developer Keynote is always the highlight of Dreamforce for me and this year will be no different, so make sure you don’t miss out and reserve your seat today.

https://success.salesforce.com/Ev_Sessions#/session/a2q30000000iVwcAAE

I’m also waiting to hear on a couple of other things (*cough* hackathon *cough*), so keep an eye out for updates to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment